Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thrift Scores!

Got together with 2 of my rough 'n tumble male friends for
an afternoon of testosterone filled …antiquing.
Well, really going to thrift stores.
Now you can imagine you had the privilege of hanging with 3 he-men
as I share a few highlights of "one man's treasure"…

Just a little off the top.

Who is the target audience for this 5" thick wall hanging?

Attention Dan and Margo Kadjan!
I found something of yours!

I thought I had seen all the world's masterworks of art, until I saw these.
What genius would have the skill and imagination

to take sticks of marble, add a few strokes of pigment
and create something for the ages?!
THIS ARTIST HAS!
Still, I'm not paying $3 each for 'em.

I am on a never-ending quest to make the world a better place.
That's just the kinda guy I am.
Tomorrow, I'll be leaving the house at 9am armed with the knowledge
from this book and a pair of sheers.
Poodle owners …no thanks necessary!

This seems to be some school project of a
homemade Insane Clown Posse mask.
I predict big things for this student!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

Jus sayin'

I can't make fun of a fellow sexy elder statesman!
You go girl!

When I purchased a music box of one clown riding a unicorn last year,
I assumed, as anyone would,

that I had reached the pinnacle of my thrift shopping career.
That is, until today!

And what better way to bid you all goodnight?!

No comments:

Post a Comment